V-42 has an extensive history supporting unique U.S. and International SOF training and manpower requirements. Throughout its history, the company has focused on integrating technology to develop critical military requirements to meet the demands of worldwide Counter-Insurgency (COIN) operations, Counter IED (C-IED) operations, Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE) Operations, Foreign Internal Defense (FID) and other advanced training and operational requirements. As a company with a global footprint and extensive international training expertise, V-42 has provided critical support to U.S., NATO and Australian SOF forces overseas to include trained technicians, critical technologies and relevant hardware/software.
- Computer Forensics
- Wireless Intercept
- Attack the Network Technologies
- Schoolhouse Manning and Instructor Support
- POI Development and Doctrinal Writing
- Cell Phone Forensics
- Sensitive Site Exploitation
- C-IED Technologies and Training
- Over 12 years of support to U.S., Australian, UAE, and NATO Special Operations Forces.
- Has trained thousands of U.S. and International SOF soldiers in advanced solutions and complex technologies.